Key: What will be covered?
- Economic Landscape and Market Review
- Trucking & Last Mile Transportation
- Cost Reduction and Operational Efficiency
- Environmental and Policy Focus
- Demand Specifications & Proppant Application
- Logistics and Transportation Solutions
DAY 1: TBC
0900 - 0930 REGISTRATION AND MORNING REFRESHMENTS
0930 - 0940 OPENING ADDRESS
SESSION 01 THE ECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS IN TODAY'S OIL PRICE MARKET
- How is the current oil price environment effecting the market for ceramic proppants?
- Key indicators show a more intense use of frac sand in new wells across the Eagle Ford and other shale plays. Is an increase in the volume of proppants used "per well" enough to offset the downturn
- Are imported proppants from China a continued threat to U.S. proppant suppliers?
Chaired by Sean Collins
0940 - 1010 FRAC SAND APPLICATIONS AND VOLUME PROJECTIONS
- Looking at forward projections as well as the last 5 years
- Case studies and comparison of various sand types and uses
- Understanding proppant intensity and increasing production rates
1010 - 1030 FRAC SAND DEMAND FORECAST: WHAT TO EXPECT IN A POST-PANDEMIC LANDSCAPE?
- Ongoing activities and new pilot projects delayed by the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic resume in 2021 with a high fracking activity demand, triggered by DUC wells
- Despite the pandemic effects on project investment, frac sand demand is poised to increase at a fast pace in the next five years. Recent trends in the market insinuate that the change may become significantly aggressive with longer wells with more frac stages
- The local sand market can respond to surges in demand, but logistics limitations, if not addressed, will keep pushing costs up
1030 - 1100 MORNING COFFEE BREAK IN EXHIBIT AREA
SESSION 02 PROPPANT HANDLING AND MEETING STANDARDS
- Recent and pending crystalline silica regulations from MSHA and OSHA and how they impact the industry
- Developing methods to work with communities and regulators to help win over approvals for new projects
- New and innovative technologies to help mitigate silica dust pollution during frac sand transportation
Chaired by Edward Sanchez
1100 - 1130 AVAILABILITY OF IN-BASIN FRAC SANDS IN NEUQUÉN BASIN, ARGENTINA
- Frac Sand availability & quality, characterization
- Proppant lab testing Argentina
1130 - 1200 PANEL DISCUSSION ON ARGENTINA FRAC SAND LOGISTICS
1200 - 1330 NETWORKING LUNCH & VISIT ARGENTINA FRAC SAND LOGISTICS EXHIBITION
1330 - 1400 RESERVED PRESENTATION
SESSION 03 COST REDUCTION & EFFICIENCY IMPROVEMENTS IN FRAC SAND LOGISTICS
- Learn how to minimize overall transportation costs and find work-around solutions to price differentials. How are others in the industry managing price volatilities?
- Optimize on the latest developments in transloading facilities and identify new offloading points. How do you maximize efficiencies and profit margins across the total supply chain?
- Examine optimal locations and capacity of rail infrastructure and storage facilities across North America. When is it more economical to store frac sand?
Chaired by John Marcus
1400 - 1430 HOW TO ACHIEVE THE BEST LOGISTIC COST FOR FRAC SAND
- Improve your port to storage cost
- Keeping your logistics as simple as possible
- How to become efficient in the actual Argentine crisis
Manuchar Argentina SA
Manuchar Argentina SA
1430 - 1500 AFTERNOON COFFEE BREAK IN EXHIBIT AREA
1500 - 1530 FEASIBILITY STUDY PROPANE TRANSPORT OPTIONS
- Train: Viability in the use of the railway. Measurement of social and environmental impact of the mode of transport
- Waterway: Viability in the use of the waterway. Measurement of social and environmental impact of the mode of transport
- Terrestrial: Viability in the use of the land route. Measurement of social and environmental impact of the mode of transport
1530 - 1600 UNIFIED EDGE - ANALYTICS SOLUTION TO LEVERAGE IoT DATA
- Addressing multiple business value case studies in a frac sand logistics supply chain and optimizing critical components, locomotives, services, signalling and logistics systems and services to the unconventional reserves operations
- Edge-analytics harness streaming data to manage remote assets and execute robust analytics across the full spectrum of the analytics lifecycle - in the back office as well as at the edge
- Detailing a real case study with Wabtec that focused on driving ongoing safety, innovation, efficiency, reliability, and productivity across customer locomotive operations
SAS Institute Inc
SAS Institute Inc
1600 - 1700 NETWORKING DRINKS RECEPTION
DAY 2: TBC
0900 - 0930 MORNING REFRESHMENTS
0930 - 0940 OPENING ADDRESS
0940 - 1010 HIGH QUALITY RENEWABLE, SUSTAINABLE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY SOUND PROPPANT
- Washing and the appropriate way to recycle water in a frac sand system
- Discussing various systems given the different processing equipments the customers have
Jim Berry and Charles Keith
1010 - 1040 RESERVED PRESENTATION
1040 - 1100 MORNING COFFEE BREAK IN EXHIBIT AREA
1100 - 1130 SAFETY IN LOGISTICS AND ITS COST EFFECT
- How the Safety management helps to control the logistics costs
- The "on cabin" training and its effects
- Accidents, and their cost on the productivity
1130 - 1200 RESERVED PRESENTATION
1200 - 1215 CLOSING REMARKS
1215 - 1330 NETWORKING LUNCH & RAFFLE DRAW
Key topics for 2021:
- Frac sand market supply and demand forecasts
Understand the key market drivers and supply forecasts with an update on volumes and specifications of frac sand required in key Argentinian shale plays.
- New rail loading, offloading and transloading developments
Optimise on the latest developments in transloading facilities and identify new offloading points to maximise efficiencies and profit margins across the supply chain.
- Rail infrastructure, storage points, and capacity
Examine optimal locations and capacity of rail infrastructure and storage facilities across North America to provide efficient proppant supplies. When is it economical to store frac sand?
- Reducing transportation costs and pricing dynamics
Learn how to minimize overall transportation costs and find work-around solutions to price differentials. How are others in the industry managing price volatilities?
- Trucking and last-mile transportation strategies
Evaluate the available options of trucking frac sand directly to wellsite and overcome last-mile logistical challenges with cost reduction in mind.
- Multiple end user case studies and specification requirements
Hear end users discuss their proppant quality requirements and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to manage constraints.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities